snakeyes9
nathandude
baldwita
dooper

Fabz
toribash3
bhundleyva
toridude22

(If I misspelled your name or left you out pm me.)

Tryouts

Black Belt+

If you would like to join Dragon Slayers post here including: Belt, best mod, country, and how often you play.

Story

Back in the year of 1276 B.C. there was on war going on between the town of Gagitha and dragons from the mountain tops of Suberbia. The Gagithians were losing the war before a supreme god named Levidon came down to Gagitha in the physical appearance of a mortal. Levidon trapped the dragons in a magical sphere of everlasting space and hid it away on the tallest mountain, and the Gagithians were saved... Many centuries passed and xIMDx discovered the sphere and accidentally opened it and the dragons were set free. So xIMDx gathered warriors to fight them and the war still continues to this very day.

Goals

To be the absolute best, and well known clan in all of Toribash. To be feared as we enter a room, and to be honored and respected everywhere we go.

Rules

I want this clan to be very respected, and to do that, I don't want anybody to try to get into fights, flaming, disrespecting, etc. Try to be nice everywhere you go.
Last edited by xIMDx; Mar 23, 2009 at 10:33 PM.
I wanna join inq.
i want to join because the name sounds cool, i love dragons, im a blue belt
moderately good and i play about 3-20 times a week

YOU SIR ARE A BOOHOCHIE I CAN MAKE UP BIG WORDS TO
Bigducky: Thanks.

Shire: I've heard of that other dragons clan, but I've never heard of another Dragon Slayers, I'll try to find it.
I wanna join inq.