Toribash
Original Post
[S]JWP's BUDGET AVATAR SHOP
Hello! and welcome! at the JWP budget avatar shop we sell cheap avatars that are custom made to your specifications, I am new to the avatar business but by selling them cheap i am hoping to gain a load of experience!
all art that will be posted on this page was made and designed by joshwaypro.

sample1
" Uploaded with ImageShack.us"]

sample2

sample3(signature)

payment
At jwp we only except TC no exceptions!

-250tc for a plain color, pattern, or gradient background like example 2

-500tc for a better detailed background like example 1

-250tc to add text

-100tc to add border

-500tc for more than one tori in the signature/avatar

how to order
-first fill out the form below in a reply to this post.

resolution(size) :
detailed or plain background:
add text?: (yes no)
add border?: (yes no)
rounded edges for border?: (yes no)
description of what you want:
make sure in the description you tell me what colors to use, what you would like it to be themed as, where you would like the text to be located and any custom requests you can think of.

-after you have posted your order form i will post a receipt telling you how much it will cost and how long it will take to make

-once your avatar/signature is finished i will pm you the watermarked sample of your avatar and if you wish to purchase it, then you will send the tc you agreed to pay for it and i will post your finished avatar on this
thread.

Thank you for your time!
no refunds once you have purchased the avatar, and use of a sample avatar is strictly forbidded and will be brought to the attention of the market squad. If you didn't pay for it, don't use it in anyway!
Check out JWP's budget avatar shop! for a custom budget avatar!
[RXP]
Are you going to make textures?
Cause I would like you to touch up a few of my textures make them look cooler: cause I like them but the need some touching up on so if you would that would help>
thank you :]
I wish! i am currently a horrible texture-maker but i have been practicing a lot. If you would like to pm me a texture, i could try my best to touch them up. there isn't any guarantees that i'd make them look better but i'd do it for free so you have nothing to loose. (better take this conversation to pm's so that the market squad doesn't get pissed. Meanwhile, could i interest you in an avvy? 50% discount for my clanmates .

edit: the set i am wearing in the avvys was made by me but so far that's the only "decent" set i've came up with.
Last edited by joshwaypro; Feb 5, 2013 at 02:38 AM.
[RXP]
yes if your looking for a banner just tell me what you want it to say and give me an idea of what it is you want then ill make a couple of examples for you and u can choose what you like. Basically fill out a post describing what you want and if theres a background you would like me to use just pm it to me
Last edited by joshwaypro; Feb 5, 2013 at 08:49 PM.
[RXP]
it wont let me post on my cp so i cant give you the background but i can tell you where i found it
go to google
search white gold and black background its the one with most yellow
Eye for an eye, Tooth for a tooth, Evil for Evil.
If you want to buy a banner/avatar/signature. then your going to have to tell me what you want so i have an idea of what your looking for.

i can't just keep posting pictures of backgrounds till i hit the right one, you will have to go to the picture you want as your background; save it, then attach it to your post
and i will see what i can do.
[RXP]
kidbuu32: heres your finished banner

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/uyancarbanner.png/][/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[RXP]
Thx I might order something else soon
Can I have the same thing but with Story instead of Uyancar
Last edited by kidbuu32; Mar 4, 2013 at 02:49 AM.
Eye for an eye, Tooth for a tooth, Evil for Evil.