Resize : auto

Artist: DDDyyy
Previous Owner : iemagazine
Tc only
Starting bid: 35k
Buyout : 100k
min raise: 2k
End date: 2/30/13

This is an excellent set made by a great artist, and the only reason I'm selling it is because I'm a bit strapped for tc. The colors are radioactive and vampire.

Act now before someone else does!
This set is definitely a rip off from someone else... It's been a long time since I've been on, but I distinctly remember seeing the same set in a different color by a different artist. You can't just recolor and sell a set as new
Ethereal Demise means otherworldly death. Just so you know.
Uh, it's definitely not a rip off... I bought it from the previous owner, and to my knowledge there isn't any other set like this
Ethereal, please be quiet and do not post usless post's. I am the previous owner. I bought it from MagnoChutney who bought it from the artist DDDyyy, he made two set's. This one is the vampire and radioactive set. He recolored it and tried to sell it again but that is illegal, that is where you saw the set from. Then he offered to sell the recolored set with the original set but no one wanted it. I had to clear it up so no one else would get confused. Sorry market squad if this is a usless post.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.