Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Solved]TC?
How do people get so much TC so fast? I've seen white belts with head textures and such. :S And they said they didn't buy TC's.

Seriously, any secret on fast TC?

Also, will Radioactive items be restocked any time soon? I'd like to buy few but all are sold out. :C

Sorry, I'm new here.
Easiest way: playing a lot. Time consuming though.
Variant: Duels/betting.
Second way: Tourneys. Luck is involved [Tourney prize, your opponents]
Third way: Marketeering. Pretty complicated, I'm not a market guy.
Fourth way: Buying TC's.
Last and least: Surveys. Most of them don't work, It's a scam.
f=m*a syens
You forgot making art. You can make head textures and sets and sell them for a good amount of tc, depending on the quality. Also, what he means by marketeering is buying low and selling high in the market. Betting is okay, but sometimes it's better not to risk it.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Originally Posted by Perished View Post
How do people get so much TC so fast? I've seen white belts with head textures and such. :S And they said they didn't buy TC's.

Seriously, any secret on fast TC?

Also, will Radioactive items be restocked any time soon? I'd like to buy few but all are sold out. :C

Sorry, I'm new here.

Now, ive played this game for over 2 years and I've learned one thing, tc isnt easy to make unless you are either patient or skilled at something. From my experience, making tc fast is pretty hard, and a bit of luck. Try texturing, download either a program called GIMP, or buy photoshop. I would download gimp and try just because its free, then if your ballzy, buy (or get illegally) photoshop. (try buying, less prob with cops etc.) It gives you a chance to really start showing some creativity while making tc.

Also, you cant really believe what everyone says. White belts could have made the tc, or they couldve bought it. Now if it was a higher resolution head (like 512x512) and that person hasnt posted really much on the forums, i wouldnt have a doubt in my mind that they had bought tc. Regular 128 x 128 pixel heads are only 2000 tc. Sounds like alot but once you find a way to get tc, its a very small amount.

Good luck making tc.

~Jetsnix