Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Textured Dq ring help
I have a textured dq and put in an image for it.. then soon after i upgraded to 3.5 i believe it stopped working and went back to the default blue or red... i still have it activated, have deactivated it and reactivated it, reaplied the pic, and tried all the other possible trouble shooting steps i can but i cant seem to get it to work. Hopefully someone knows how to solve this one.
The problem might be due to DQ textures being disabled by default; I'm currently trying to figure out the command which enables them.

If anyone knows specifically what the command is, please post.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
have you got your old non-textured dq activated as well? mine didnt work at first cos i left my old marine dq on as well and it overrode the textured one. Most likely not the problem but you never know

There is a floor texture on/off command which is just /floortexture 1/0 so try /dqtexture 1?
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art