Toribash
Original Post
Single room connection problem
I am unable to connect to the blackbelt wushu server. However, I have no problems connecting to all other blackbelt rooms and any servers to which I am supposed to have access.

When I click on the wushu server I get the tori and uke ghosts and the "waiting..." message. This persists for a long time, then "not connected" pops up.

Reinstalling Toribash did not fix this problem.

This happened once over the summer, but it only lasted about a week before I was able to enter the room again. This time it's been unavailable to me for almost a month.

...I want my wushu...
KingBosh disconnected. quit life
Check and see if it is full and when you attempt to join
Can you see the list of people waiting?
Last edited by marcus; Jan 24, 2009 at 04:00 AM.
[spirit]
Replace your existing wushu.tbm mod in toribash folder with a new one. (from mods on top of forum) I'm not sure that will work but it's worth a try.

Edit: Oh I'm so stupid. This is your problem which does not effect everyone but only certain people. It still has effect on you though it seems... http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=70390
Last edited by marcus; Jan 24, 2009 at 04:47 AM.
[spirit]
You may be very unfortunate and always join when there is a spike in the server.

There has to be an error message displayed when you try and join though.
Care to post it?
I replaced both the wushu and wushufixed tbms the other day, although I notice the mod is listed as classic. This did not appear to help.

I joined a private wushu server, then tried to get into the official one and it connected! But then after I left I couldn't get back, and trying the same sequence again didn't work.

Here's a screenshot of what I see after logging in and going straight to multiplayer blackbelt wushu room:

After a long time, although it seems to vary, "not connected" will appear. I assume I'm timing out. Is this what happens if you're banned from a server and you try connecting to it? It would be very strange if I was banned, since I managed to connect the other day.
Well, thanks to everybody who took time to offer help and advice.

Sorry for double post.

Bye.