Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
HELP WITH SHADER
yestrday i was able to use the shader but now today i cant at all everytime i activate it i get d/c and it kickes me off the client plz help
I had the same problem once.
restarting my computer worked. try that.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by realpro12 View Post
yestrday i was able to use the shader but now today i cant at all everytime i activate it i get d/c and it kickes me off the client plz help

Posting your stderr would be useful.

Also your registry probably filled up, i suggest a quick restart then try again, as gubbin said.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

ok i tried taking off some shaders options and i restarted my comp restarted the client but thing is my custom folder has over 500 folders could that be reason?
ok i tried taking off some shaders options and i restarted my comp restarted the client but thing is my custom folder has over 500 folders could that be reason?

No, the custom folder holds the textures and item.dat of every person you have played against. It wouldnt affect this.

post your stderr.txt please, in that you will see what failed when you tryed to activate your shaders.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

here is my stderr as of 8:35 PM Wed, May 13, 2009

failed to load texture data/textures//menu
failed to load texture data/textures//menu
parse_mod_cmd no op found dojo 1
hmm, have you installed drivers since you had shaders last time?
You should check if your GFX card dirver is the latest there is, if not then download the latest.

Vox sucks