Toribash
Original Post
Shaders help kinda....
Ok any wai i just dled toribash like 3 days ago saw the awesome graphics and was LIKE OMG MUST HAVE but after trying EVERY THING srsly. even tryed updating but mai cards custom so it dun werk here my Specs.

IM using toribash 3.72 the lastest one on the home page.

Many thx to who ever reads this AND replys.

Oh yah what happend when a check shaders no windows or any thing just the screen gets smaller. cuts off like a half of a half of it. and its unchecked when i come back.
So , you need to updated your graphics cards drivers. Or you just can't run shaders =[ .

This is yours graphics card company's home page -> http://downloadcenter.intel.com/ .
(i think so ,that should be)

Maybe you can search something about your graphics card and drivers , watch the model of yours .
Well it seems that you cant run pixel shader 3.0, so you cant run toribash shaders.

Well yea, it happens, I myself cant run it either.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I have some impossible problems here... I own an Radeon 9600@128mb.
Somedays ago(half a year) i installed some weird driver and shaders worked(!).
But, now they dont work since uhmm.. half a year. So i bought a Sapphire radeon 3650 wich has OpenGL 2.0 and pixel shader 4.0, and they didnt work. So i now have my old one again(mostly because the new crashed all my games)
and tried dozens of drivers but the dam drivers dont work either. Any suggestions?

AMD Athlon 3000+
1GB Ram
"that head is badass"
I suggest that you get those old drivers back, or try to get the latest ones.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

XinTek
i have the same graphics card and i had the same problem. Update your card but with shaders your fps would be about 15 - 20 fps
i solved the Prob. Used my old one and downed Catalyst 8.1. I have to use the old ones, but Shaders work kinda 31 FPs, celshading works on 15 fps, just fluid blood's messd up. YAY i ahve shaders!
"that head is badass"
uh can some one find the link to update cuz i tryed and it said it wouldnt work:/ pls help i rly want shaders D:
http://www.xpvistaworld.com/mobile_i...family_806.htm

Here you go

You just need to type in your video card in google, and there you go.

Vox sucks