Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Gallery from 2010.
Since I got some free-time from school break, I decided to post a small gallery of some of the things I made since I left Toribash (I took a break from the forums for school). Feel free to comment or critique on anything you find interesting (Or terrible for that matter!). Everything here is digital and made in Paint.Net.

These are listed in chronological order - going from oldest to newest.

Shirt Concept

Portfolio Cover

Fractal Editing

Icons

Watermelon

Maze

Movie Poster

Three Gods

Radio

(>^_^)>
realnice stuffs man, you planing to go this way profesionaly ?
are there any reason other than that you like painter.net that you dont use gimp ?
did you do textures while stil into tb ?
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Wait, you seriously made the watermelon one in paint?
Wow, looks great.

The only real disappointment I found was that in the Movie Poster, you should have brought out the colors a bit more, or at least done something other than just adding text.
Also, for a good selection of type fonts that go together check out this place: http://bonfx.com/19-top-fonts-in-19-top-combinations/

May help you out for future work.

8/10!
Cha-Ching
Originally Posted by ATM View Post
Wait, you seriously made the watermelon one in paint?
Wow, looks great.

The only real disappointment I found was that in the Movie Poster, you should have brought out the colors a bit more, or at least done something other than just adding text.
Also, for a good selection of type fonts that go together check out this place: http://bonfx.com/19-top-fonts-in-19-top-combinations/

May help you out for future work.

8/10!

Paint.NET
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
@hazelbud, I use Paint.Net over Gimp because I have more experience with Paint.Net than Gimp (On that note, I use Paint.Net instead of Photoshop because I haven't bought Photoshop yet). Also, yes, I did make textures.

You can find the original stock of the poster by looking at its description. I actually desaturated the stock and added a lomography because I felt as if that fit the gloominess of the movie.

(>^_^)>
is this the offical one?or unoffical.. ?
if offical OMG!man not many get to make movie posters... i jelly

Movie Poster

Back on top
Does ninoRossii even have a clue on how movie posters are ordered by the film company? :S
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck