Toribash
Original Post
Muffet Head Template (TC) (512)
(Quick Hello)

Hoi there, I'm Manderkan (Marple), and i got a little template for you guys who are just too lazy making a head skin! You can use it as a part of your own head, or just redo-it and sell it later for greater TC, I don't really care what happens to it! And the best part about it, it's rather cheap!

(How this would work)

The Deadline is 16.11.2016 20:00 (UTC +01:00); You have time till then to reply if you want to participate or not. I will write down the names, and when the Deadline arrives, you can pay me and i'll send the link to the template with the mail. After the Deadline, the thread will be closed.

(The template itself!)

PS: If the photos do not work (for whatever reason), Look at the attached files.
PSS: I am so sorry for the low graphic of the photos; It looks way better ingame.
PSSS: If you are not happy with it; REMEMBER; it's just a template. It is YOU who makes the head to what it should be.

Requiements: -TC only
-No Resize (Stays 512x512)
-No Recolor (The :Black and White: style makes it fitting enough)
-Cost: 350 TC

Not useful facts but informative (I guess):
-Part of a previous skin i had
-Took me 1 hour to remove the face from the actual head
-Was a suggestion of a friend of mine. "OH DUUUUD; make a spodzerheed!"
(Yes, literal quote of a friend of mine)
-The face previously had a monocle, removed because of the now existing hat you
can buy
-This is, in fact, not a scam. Sue me to a GM if it is.
-Hey guys; Scarce here.
-Amazing how you made it to this fact, however you may have noticed i wear no
pants.
-I tried to pet a lizard once, but then it bit me in the hand.
-This is not a fact.

cool post is cool. me aprovv.
Attached Images
Unbenannt.png (9.1 KB, 7 views)
Muffet Lels.jpg (27.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Manderkan; Nov 15, 2016 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Veri veri veri small changes in grammar.
Hi, Marnderkan, these type of threads do not belong here.

If you are aiming to sell this head, make a selling thread, if you're wanting to make a tutorial on how to make this head, go to the tutorial board and post a tutorial there.

Please take a look at the Market and Forum rules to understand the general rules of this forum. This board is for buying, selling and trading of textures, not an event like this.

Closed.