Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Something, something, fluffy pancakes.
a little bird told me i'd better not update a two years-old thread, so you'd better like this new unnecessary thing.
i haven't really been productive during the last year in case you're wondering.
Attached Files
Fictional Disorder.rpl (416.6 KB, 57 views)
Long gone
Pure awesomeness.
First of, I'm happy that you came back in SP replay making.
Opener was original and with a good speed, the first kick just makes the hips explode.
That crotch grab was very well done, and that skeet... Just amazing.
As I remember your replays, I see some rust, but I think it's not a very big problem for you.
I guess you'll come back better than before as soon as possibile.
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Really hate to do this but some more C&c would be greatly appreciated.

just in case you haven't noticed yet, there's a skeet at the frame 116... just saying
Last edited by Pulse; Feb 28, 2013 at 07:50 PM.
Long gone
The opener seemed a bit wobbly in the beggining, but you managed to get a nice spin.
I'm not a big fan of grabbing for the first hit, but recovering from that spin would prove to be hard anyway so it's not that much of a big deal.
The hit was very solid, well aimed, and wasn't as messy as it could be.
The skeetcap was great, didn't waste any time and was very well aimed. Nothing to bash on this one.
The back kick flowed perfectly, but you sure did get in an akward position. I usually love akward positions but that just looked very wierd, specially with that right shoulder lowered.
Decent wrist kick. I liked it because it looked flashy to me, but it's nothing incredible. I'd rather not have it.
Superb pose.

I hate when people use grab for every hit in a replay, but you made it look stylish so yeah nice job.
oh yeah
That's just nothing if compared to your old stuff.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
That's just nothing if compared to your old stuff.

Don't be rude bro, he's been inactive as me for 1-2 years, try to understand him o/
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave