Toribash
Original Post
[R] High Paying, Set Finished.
Alright guys. So I have a nice head texture, and I need a set made for it. This should be a simple task to anyone good at texturing. I do however request that it have joint textures.

The idea: So my head texture (Below) is an old beat up man, assuming he is a drunk who has been in a fight.

Legs: I want him to be wearing blue and white, vertical striped boxers. Like old man boxers, not underwear. They need to have some stains on them, probably beer stains. This should take up about 3/4th of the thigh (still needs to be skin before the knee). The rest of the legs should be skin, the color of the head texture. It needs to be look like an older mans leg. (Ie: Blemishes, scars, grey hair. You can see the picture below has an image of what I imagine it has).

Feet: For the feet, they need need to be older man feet. Hair growing halfway down the foot, like a human foot, look it up if your not human. Maybe a few blemishes on it. It needs toenails, and toes. (Look like real foot).

Torso: I want him wearing a white wife beater (skinny tank top, look it up). It needs to have some holes in it, not circle holes, but look like he tore it. It needs some stains on it, bear stains or soemthing else. (You can look at the picture and see what i mean. It doesnt have to be in the same spots though).

Arms/Neck: His arms need to look soemthing like his legs, they can have some scratches on them, they need blemishes and scars, and hair cause he is old. His neck should should be coming off of the brest texture and possibly the pecs because of the joint textures. It should have hair as well maybe some coming over the wife beater, but not much. Some scratches is okay.

Hands: The hands I have now are nice, but I would like something sorta the same, but maybe to match the set and the feet. It needs to have some hair coming from the wrists and arms, once again, not much. Some blemishes is fine, a few scratches, not major.

My View (Sloppy Imagination and Art)

The Real Head Texture

I think I have covered just about everything you will need to embark on the quest of making this set. This should be a good set, high quality. I would like wips, posted here or PMed.

Oh also, I will be paying in TC, upwards to 150k (Yes I do have it). And also a possibility of combining it with USD.

Thank you for taking the time. I hope to see some great artists and artwork show up. Thank you.