Toribash
Original Post
[Tint] Renovation!
Okay. So I have more time now, so I can finally do this. As you can see, we're going through a second crisis(well, it's not as bad as the first one, but we're still pretty inactive), which is why I'll change a few things that hopefully will raise our activity.

1. The current moderators are completely inactive as you can see. I'm thinking of "hiring" new ones. - DONE.

2. We will open the applications again, yet we will still send out invitations for people that we think would make a good addition. - DONE.

3. I'll kick everyone who's completely inactive. And this time I'll do it seriously.

4.(Not sure)
More people will get access to our secret board. I'm pretty sure that since we have one, all members should be able to access it, like...You'll get the password after being in the clan for one month or something along those lines.

5.(Most likely not to happen, but will still suggest it) Hosting in-game/forum events. The only serious event we've ever hosted is The best aikido player of <year>, however, I was the only one to work on it, even it it's considered to be a clan event.(Well, last year Drake created a banner) We could use the secret board to create 'em. And in-game tournaments...Well, I think thouse wouldn't work because if we'd set an exact time when to join the server to host an event, I doubt that many of us would show up.

That's everything I can think of for now, I'm open for suggestions, let me know what you like and don't like about this.

Cheers
Last edited by Kristis133; Nov 23, 2012 at 11:00 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Great timing for a renovation, I say! (also my apologies for my inactivity)

All changes are fine with me, so I say we do it.
Perhaps we can host bet rooms, they last longer than any other tourney server, so there's no need to set an exact time for a clan meet up.

What we can do with earnings? We could create a bank account, but just for bet earnings, and then split the daily/monthly/annual earnings and give each part to members that actually helped with the bet server.

Also, I bet that when you said "I'll kick everyone who's completely inactive. And this time I'll do it seriously" all the inactive people will post here to avoid this punishement. this is a nice idea.

EDIT:

Ideas: (I'll add more if they come to my mind)

1- New infraction system
2- Revive clan wars thread
3- Change some clan rules, like the activity rule. Now the rule is "Stay IRC and forum active", the rule should be "Stay IRC, forum active and game active", If you implement this little rule there'll be less people that join [Tint] because it's only a forum clan (atleast the 70% of the people here, and that includes me, joined [Tint] because the clan doesn't cares about game activity, and this kind of people is always inactive as hell) and there will be alot of people that join [Tint] because it is in game active, and blah blah blah (I assume the kind of people that's interested in the game, it's more active than any other player).
Last edited by darkmax89; Nov 17, 2012 at 07:36 PM. Reason: More ideas
Some awesome stuff -> click here!!
I've been completely inactive for certain reasons I'm not going to share here. I'm not going to leave, but the most I'll be able to do is moderate a few things here and there when I happen to see them.
When will these take effect?
As for #4 - Sure, but not everyone. I'd prefer if it was kept for serious matters as a secure discussion.

boricua

Originally Posted by darkmax89 View Post
3- Change some clan rules, like the activity rule. Now the rule is "Stay IRC and forum active", the rule should be "Stay IRC, forum active and game active", If you implement this little rule there'll be less people that join [Tint] because it's only a forum clan (atleast the 70% of the people here, and that includes me, joined [Tint] because the clan doesn't cares about game activity, and this kind of people is always inactive as hell) and there will be alot of people that join [Tint] because it is in game active, and blah blah blah (I assume the kind of people that's interested in the game, it's more active than any other player).

What this is completely stupid. A good activity rule would be "Stay cool and active on a regular basis." Who even cares about ingame activity nowadays? (Hint; not me)