Toribash
Original Post
What are you guys getting for Christmas?
Yeah, the title pretty much explains everything. :>
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I got a wii u, and the new cubes should be getting here soon.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Already got all of these:

Wireless Headphones

HPE 87 Cherry MX Blue

Some microphone.
Some shoes.

And...

:oooo 20€

I've got quite the big family so don't be alarmed. Most of this is coming from aunts and uncles and grandma's and cousin's and mother's combined money. Mind you, so you don't think I'm some rich spoiled faggot, everything I bought here was at least 40% off, and my birthday is in January, so these are all the presents I get all year. And the iPad is coming from my bitch ass dad who hasn't given me any money for the past two years, and doesn't even fucking bother to care for me or my mother. All he cares about is fucking his stupid new girlfriend who's closer to my age than she is to his age. (He's 51, I'm 17, and she's 30.)

Shoes

Jiberish Stuff

Camera

Skis

Boots

Headphones

iPad

[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I got some cozy pants, a nice jacket, a couple xbox games, europa universalis, and a nice leather 400$ desk chair. But that's just from my immediate family. I'm going to see my uncles, aunts, and grandparents tomorrow. More likely than not, i'll get some clothes and some money.
inq.