Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Yeh its that time.
So yeh I am leaving the clan, its not a joke or any of that. Wanted to discuss it with ray or wait until at least kristis came back from his vacation but everyone that I used to know in this clan is either afk or just gone. I really don't even contribute anything to tint and I am not the kind of person who joins a clan just for their tag. Our new recruits is one of the reason I am leaving, I dislike some of them for their personality (Not going to mention who, don't even bother asking) because I think they faked their apps just to join us to get well with other people, basically using our tag. I don't want to rant, it has been a great 3-6 months, I am NOT clan hopping, might join one if someone really close to me invites me otherwise this has been my favorite clan I have been in. I hate drama so blah blah blah.

If you dislike me for some reason, yo, get over it, you are holding grudges over something online, its the internet, go skate or something.

Hope you understand otherwise grow up, I just think tint has changed a lot.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
it has been a great 3-6 months

If you ever forget how long you've been here again, I'll personally shove a 短刀 up your ass.

Nah, but I understand. Just don't think this means you're banned from posting in here or anything. It's been fun.

See you.
See ya mate.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Our new recruits is one of the reason I am leaving, I dislike some of them for their personality (Not going to mention who, don't even bother asking) because I think they faked their apps just to join us to get well with other people, basically using our tag.

You know, i share the exact same feeling. I don't understand how some of the other Tinters can be so blind, no offence to anyone though.
Well, i think i'll stick here myself 'til all my dogs are gone...
Cya Devil!
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Jodarok View Post
You know, i share the exact same feeling. I don't understand how some of the other Tinters can be so blind, no offence to anyone though.
Well, i think i'll stick here myself 'til all my dogs are gone...
Cya Devil!

Probably like 40% of the reason I left as well.
Fo reals, keep a tight knit group.
Also hi.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me