Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Been Waitin' [MW2]

Been Waitin'

[Picture Album]

After Effects and MW2
Music: Music: OZZIE - Me & You

Not too much to say, I wrote a description if you want to look on the YouTube page and read it.
Sexy
Noice effects, the masks were perf.
Sick flow, I like how it was all of it
Ending was cool beans. Nice campaign stuff, looked sexeronies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Noice effects, the masks were perf.

im was too lazy to do masks, so i made a green texture and replaced all of the sniper viewhands with it.

im surprised how well it worked

Last edited by Slycooper; Feb 14, 2015 at 06:47 AM.
I liked it. Great flow. Looked like it was all 1 scene.

Not great clips, as I'm sure you know, but I enjoyed watching it. The Captain Price clip brought back good memories.

Overall, nice short little edit. I like your style.
0:25
the splitting effect looks kind of weird with the black line in between the clips

0: 35
the impact of the knife wasn't synced to anything

the cine at 0: 37 looks like nothing but filler

still a good video though, I don't think anybody tries to give you proper cnc anymore so I analyzed a bit more than the usual
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
the splitting effect looks kind of weird with the black line in between the clips

i think it would have looked a little messy without the black line

i thought it looked really slick and clean, almost perfect
Originally Posted by cat View Post
i think it would have looked a little messy without the black line

i thought it looked really slick and clean, almost perfect

sorry about this but
>we won't know which is better even if he goes and redoes it because it's entirely subjective

> the movement of the knife was fine, but the impact wasn't synced to anything. if the clip was sped up a little more I think it would've been good

then again, entirely subjective
kind of
sorry about this but
>we won't know which is better even if he goes and redoes it because it's entirely subjective

> the movement of the knife was fine, but the impact wasn't synced to anything. if the clip was sped up a little more I think it would've been good

then again, entirely subjective
kind of

sorry but

a

still personally think its kind of messy

the impact not being synced isnt really a problem, i really do like it the way it is because the entire edit slowed down together instead of an abrupt ending

still my opinion but whatever

the cine at 0: 37 looks like nothing but filler

still a good video though, I don't think anybody tries to give you proper cnc anymore so I analyzed a bit more than the usual

[2/13/2015 10:16:36 PM] Dopeeh: one thing though
[2/13/2015 10:16:37 PM] Dopeeh: http://puu.sh/fTeIl/2057e2efc5.jpg
[2/13/2015 10:16:40 PM] Dopeeh: this cinematic
[2/13/2015 10:16:59 PM] Dopeeh: is reeeaaally flat and boring compared to the rest

[Friday, February 13, 2015 10:18 PM] kuip 눈_눈: I figured I needed something to show where he was since it wasn't shown in the clip

[2/13/2015 10:18:41 PM] Dopeeh: hmmm, I would've done that with a camera more close to something to add some depth, like the ground or something
[2/13/2015 10:18:55 PM | Edited 10:19:00 PM] Dopeeh: because I gett the point of it, but it just looks out of place :(

[Friday, February 13, 2015 10:19 PM] kuip 눈_눈: agreed

For the knife throwing part, I synced it to the speed of his arm. The impact was too far away to be the main focal point.