Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Wrath of Uke: Episode 5

So, this one took incredibly long to release, due to the length and the amount of people working on it. (Parkour replays take forever to get done, especially with 3-4 mods to complete.) We finally got everything done. Hope you enjoy the video. (Not all the editing is perfect, but i tried my best. This is all stuff ive never done before.)
If you want to know more of the story of this episode look in the Youtube description.

As far as casting for episode 5. There is going to be a spot open for a Bounty Hunter. There will only be one though. Apply through pm or Skype with replays. It requires you being able to spar and parkour.

Made with After Effects
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I find this series extremely corny...

I love it.

Good job on the editing and such. I like the music choices, and the replays fit in well. What you did with all players in one screen was great (especially when there was like, 7 of them. It'd be cool if you made a replay where 4 people fought, but that takes a lot of work in notepad I think (I've seen people have a 4 person spar before though). Really well done ;)
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I hovered all night on Matarika's channel to examine this video (i was the first one to watch it). So far, this is the best episode. The camera performance was incomparable. Every angle you took at the parkour scenes were just..astonishing. As Skywhale stated, the music was well-suited with the scenes. I do concur that it would be awe-inspiring where 4 people confront each other and manufacture a prodigious spar scene. This series is just transcendent. Great job Matarika. I love this series.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
The replays are cool and all, but a lot of this was just sitting & reading text, but the end was all replays with no text. I think if you worked it so that they were running (post-convo) while the current convo was going on it would help with things not getting too boring just watching them talk for 7 minutes. Or atleast something of the sort
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Normal I fucking hate these things cause they look like a low budget greenscreen superman movie, but something looks better. I chose this format because I didnt want to write a 5 page thesis paper

Cinematics

Sounds

Script

Modding

Acting (replays)

All in all its better and doesnt have most of those corny effects from last time. it shows youre progressing and thats what most of this is for.

you get a 7/10.
All good cnc but As for the reason uke bots didn't see how ukeko sees. Is because that purplish tint he was seeing was because he was in that transformation chamber and the energy was affecting his vision (hence the distortion on the sides)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I thought the scenes where they where all standing were a bit stiff. The stance was very unnatural like they were bending over for something. Maybe it they just contract the abs or something this would be fixed.

i am a bird now - Lil B

It's not that bad man, You have the feel down, but you need to work on combat scenes. The one from 9:00 to 9:08 was probably the best one imo. They're a bit too stiff looking. The moment where he's at 1:13 and doing a backwards crabwalk and talking looks a little silly. Perhaps a change in camera angle to make it look to his face so you can't really see that would be better. But right after that I liked the multiple camera angles you used for the dialog scenes. If you can do this, but in a combat scenario, it would be more like an action movie. I can see the effort put and I quite like this video.

and when i mean camera, i mean sudden cuts, not transitions
Last edited by ed; Feb 15, 2015 at 10:47 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم