Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Toribash - Antithetic

antithetic

Replays by: pusga, Pwr, Jisse, Antleronio, and Tyzi.

It's kinda short, but I tried new things like multiple camera angles. I'm happy with the flow c:

Video Information

Last edited by Slycooper; Jun 4, 2013 at 04:26 AM.
Man, iv'e always loved your choices in music they really get me moving, nice sncy and shaders I also like the blinking thingy, and I loved the mirrored thing. Anyways how do you do the thing like you did in the end?
i am the best in toribash
Sly, y u no dl and lp?!?!
Anyways, this video felt so weird. 8.7/10
Don't ask me why >.>
Last edited by Pwr; Jun 3, 2013 at 09:59 AM.
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
Man, iv'e always loved your choices in music they really get me moving, nice sncy and shaders I also like the blinking thingy, and I loved the mirrored thing. Anyways how do you do the thing like you did in the end?

Thanks. Could you elaborate on your question? If you're referring to the outro, I made that in After Effects, for a social group.

Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
The ending to the 3rd replay was cool.

: D

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Camera work was pretty fucking great

Thank you :D

Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
Sly, y u no dl and lp?!?!
Anyways, this video felt so weird. 8.7/10
Don't ask me why >.>

My bad, I wasn't aware I needed to q: It would be great if you could tell me why the video felt weird, so I can improve on it. It might be the pan/crop or the replays being too short.
cannot into CnC
I'd have to say the fucking awesome camera angles mixed with the short replays made me dizzy e.e
I still love the awesome combination and the burtiful spar
slycooper, you are officially the best video maker in toribash history.
the camerawork was beyond beautiful, the sync was phenomenal and the cc was stellar like always
i have no fucking clue how you manage to be so great

i give up
shmevin eats smegma
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
cannot into CnC
I'd have to say the fucking awesome camera angles mixed with the short replays made me dizzy e.e
I still love the awesome combination and the burtiful spar

ah, thanks o7

Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
slycooper, you are officially the best video maker in toribash history.
the camerawork was beyond beautiful, the sync was phenomenal and the cc was stellar like always
i have no fucking clue how you manage to be so great

i give up

Practicing techniques from tutorials, making tons of videos, and trying to improve with the cnc from the previous videos . honest cnc helps a lot. you can do a lot of creative stuff in after effects, so outragous suggestions are interesting and worth trying out even though they get scrapped. in the editing perfect social group, I had an early wip of this with a different song and had some different replays, but i changed everything because of tyzi's cnc.
Another lovely and enjoyable video to watch sly.
I love how your staying active with your uploads.
KEEP IT THAT WAY :>