Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] first set continued..
Hey.

My first thread was closed due to the missing [IMG] tag, i was to late to edit it.
The textures you see here are mostly 500x500, wich is usually the one i work with, before any items go out for sale they will be 128x128 and optimized for that, also, completed textures will be shown in 128x128.

Well, i have done a lil more work on the set, putting it up here, and i will continue to update as i progress.
Thanks for the good feedback, a good booster to keep me going

Work continues, playing around more with legs, i also made another armtrail, but this was done in 128x128 from the start, not sure i dare post it after comments on the first trails though :P well here goes, some more gfx :P

head revamped :

head without tribals and in 128x128 :

arm trails+leg trails, both 128x128 :

Guess this will just be a thread that i use to update on a regular basis, going to put up a new one for the finished stuff.

-Nimkasi-
Last edited by Nimkasi; Mar 2, 2009 at 11:08 PM.
:whispers Press "g" before taking a screen it will look better.

Leg trials, are the best texture in toribash I ever saw. Front of the head where it looks like robot is great but I don’t like this green tribals, without them it will be as good as trails. I don’t like the legs, they are just weird. But the trails 10/10 and I don’t give this to everyone. The head 9/10 but man, the trails. I’m going to have sex with them tonight :P
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
the trails are just FUCKING EPIC!!!!!! :OOOOO

god i nearly melted :o

Epicness.

Head is also epic.

Good luck, i guess when its finished its worth 400k or more :O
Impressive. That's the only word I can find.

First set? Damn. You'll sell more than Nightmare in no time. Good job, man! Keep it up!