Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
My first video post(help me figure out what happens in this replay?)
hey guys, the attached video is of my replay where i was messing about with the low threshold, but strangly, when i break their arms in mid air after they break off, they fall to the ground again...but red player starts moving on his own...some people have said i did this, but i havn't, and i dont really think that anyone could make the movements fluid as what happens..it hasn't got the sudden spasms or anything..what do you guys think?
Attached Files
Re: My first video post(help me figure out what happens in this replay?)
woah that is really weird
i'v noticed this happens with me alot, but not to this extent, somtimes they twitch, but i always just thought it was the way they fell =\
Dude, this makes me feel bad for Uke o.o
Awesome spin thingie in there though, and the arm breaking roxorz
heh, theres been some really quite amazing replays where i'v had major casees of this, and i'm not wanting to download the new version, incase i lose it , the most recent one was on a low threshold fight where i kicked his leg off with my knee, then decided to try and jump, relax, kick,relax,etc and i just got owned by gravity, but when i landed..he kinda did a backflip...weird
That wos' strange, but my suspicions of you being the one who did that, is gone now that howdet explained it.
ermm...i think you better take a better look at the origonal poster, and me ;)