Toribash
Original Post
[Admin]I don't have Offtopic Permissions
I can't view anything in the Offtopic forum and any thread that is linked there will give me a "you do not have the required permissions" error.

Originally I was told an admin removed it to punish me (has happened before several times) so I complained, but complaint box was as helpful as ever and they closed my thread and made rules preventing me from ever posting there again, or at the least giving them an excuse to ban me should I ever post there again.

Jarmund investigated it and found that an admin did not remove it and it is just a glitch, so I am posting here to get the Supporters to pass this up to whoever it needs to go to.
I have noticed you complain a lot. I think you should have emailed [email protected]
Instead of making countless threads making your self look stupid after the close it..
Swake, I like you But really there is a problem when you think 1 thread = countless.

You see the original thread was complaining, in the correct place, because I was told an admin took access from me. That thread was closed due to 'new' rules to prevent me from posting there.

Jarmund found that it was simply an error, so the obvious option is to post here and have someone who can, fix it.

Maybe try not to be so hostile and give obvious advice (besides doesn't only Skul read the emails? So it would be slower!), and try not to be so !

Thanks for the reply!

PS; Sorry to hear about your alt(s) being banned. I see they have not yet actually written down the rules on ban evasion, quite bothersome.
Last edited by Gorman; May 25, 2011 at 10:00 AM.
You'll need to send a mail to [email protected]. Support gets a visit from an admin once in a while, while that inbox is being read much more frequently. You'll be sure to get to a relevant person through that. Either way, [Admin]-marking this.
My main seems to be badly glitched now, i get the 'forum is busy' message perpetually on multiple boxes and internet sources, and not on any other account.
Main seems to be working now, bar the OT.
-----
Uh, sorry if you found my last post missleading, but I am saying that the timeout issue is fixed, but I still don't have offtopic permissions

[admin] :L
Last edited by Gorman; May 27, 2011 at 01:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This was marked [solved] by someone who either hid how they renamed the thread or did it in some way that isn't recorded by normal moderation tools, in both cases this would need to be an admin or higher as far as I know, which means an admin has looked at this and decided it's solved.

No, I changed it. I misunderstood the previous post. -Aslask
Last edited by aslask; May 28, 2011 at 06:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump