Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Pillar mod
It's a striking mod where you fight on a giant Greek-style pillar. No grab, and outer parts of the pillar top have no friction.

Screen 1

Screen 2

Screen 3

Attached Files
suicide1.rpl (16.8 KB, 16 views)
thepillar.tbm (24.3 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Sep 12, 2015 at 03:01 AM.
The pillar is very detailed and just looks perfect!
The mod kinda reminds me of lenshu3ng with no dq inside the dojo.
With no grabs and such a "big" engage distance you are forced to do more complex openeres.
My consern is that you maybe fall of the piller (like on lenshu3ng you would travel some distance), but that doesn`t need to be (because there is no dq you are not forced to jump when near the ground, and the low turnframes give you more control).
Last edited by Ukephile; Sep 9, 2015 at 06:41 AM.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

That is one super detailed pillar man... good job!,
Out of interest, How many objects does it consist of?
- Blu -
Glad you guys like it ^^ Still gonna tinker with the rules (and maybe body properties) a bit more until I like how it feels.

Originally Posted by blun7y View Post
That is one super detailed pillar man... good job!,
Out of interest, How many objects does it consist of?

105. Pretty close to maximum amount
Alright so I think I'm finished, at least with the main version (may make other variations). What I did was add fracture and also upped the velocity and strength of a few joints to make strikes a bit more snappy and vicious. I also made the whole pillar ungrabbable and changed the frames a tiny bit. Mod name is thepillar.tbm
So this is essentially my favourite mod right now, it's got a bit of everything.

Whenever I set up a server I instinctively set this up - everyone seems to love it.

The satisfaction of kicking someone off the edge just isn't met anywhere else. Very good mod.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu