Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
i need more moves!
hi it sskickass can some one olz tel me some realy good moves cause i need some more!so i can do this and look like this
YouTube has some good tutorials if you search around. If you scrounge through the forums you'll find some helpful threads as well.

Plus, Unless your fighting in Judo, moves don't really matter... It's improvisation that makes a fighter good.
Last edited by Rainbowz; Sep 17, 2011 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Grammar mistake
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
if you make a kick with right or left leg at opener its easy to win ... if you want to play judo.
you can modify it in 19284792487 ways and it still works. but if you want to get him 99% you have to relax knees and all you dont need .. you dont lose anything and he cant split you or something.

in aikido you have to hold legs and hips and feet but not knees
your arms go both to the enemy but 1 goes up or down what you want. (the elbow of this arm is straighten)(sry for my bad english)
the other arm contracts elbow and shoulder is relaxed...
and the chest rotation is by your own
this move is a good start against shoveler and i nearly always win with these
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Practice often,moves are not really needed.Just think what you should do on your next turn.But if you insist,go check YouTube,they have some move/openers tutorials.
Toribash is like chess.
Except with fist fighting and martial art like moves.

So, here's some advice:
When fighting, try to guess what your opponent would do and counter it.
People of your belt commonly use noob clap and it's counter-move is a noob clap+kick that takes 2 or more turns(judo).
the secret is training, not even with the uk. But the important thing is that you get very good at two types of fights in the first maximum. Example: I am very good at judo, but judo is not a fight that has to have a good initial strike to always win, you need to improvise. And I'm also good at wushu, wushu is but a question of knowing who can hit home with her ​​doll to move with speed and force, and if you move away from the opponent, whether it is necessary to close again.
So my final tip is training hard and make up your strokes you'll see that they are better than any other stroke of another person.