Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Wanna Know if This Is Allowed please
In the market is it allowed to sell youtube channels and programs or is that only for me to do on my spare time in-game?
Selling YT channel R700District for 320k.Its partnership ready and well known.Message Me 4 info
Market is for only toribash related material. Any deals outside of toribash are strictly not allowed (includes selling channels and programs)

Read the market rules for more information.
For the most part, we don't want to see it. Things that other people can get for free, you probably shouldn't sell. Things that can't be gotten for free, you probably shouldn't sell. There's the small area in between of "Things that people could get for free (legally) but are too lazy to."

If you can't sell it in Market, you probably shouldn't sell it on the forums at all.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
No, you can't sell it at the market. And youtube account selling is just like the ILLEGAL "Account Marketing"....

But you can probably make a request shop for "Video Making Requests", just as what Akmal said....

You may sell things at the market, but it must be related to "Toribash"....

Program selling? Nay, I don't think you may.... You can just post/show off your program at the offtopic or Rapid Threads Board. And your new videos at the Arts board, but remember there should be a "[VID]" tag at the title.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
If you wish to sell non-toribash related stuff please do so on other forums or sites, not here.