Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
My interesting offer to earn $ easy and free but it is very unusual (and not scam).
Hello guys, I know that my offer is very strange, but I did not look for the best combination of people from different cities than Toribash community (lazy and long to use Facebook or similar). And did not find the section where to post this, so do it here.

About my offer: there is such an interesting idea, people (tourists) are hiding bottles with $100 around the world. Haha. I know many of their coordinates, and I know what has been found before. This is my guess, some of this list can be found, or may not. Lots of hidden where I do not know. But the list of cities where I know coordinates of 100$:

Mexico
Havana
Amsterdam
Cancun
Batumi
Berlin
Dubai

Katmandu
Vilnius
Brussel

Now, if you have any friends, acquaintances and relatives in these cities or you is can travel in this cities, I can show you the coordinates, if you are an honest person and share with me half the revenue (I maybe want a lot for you, but I was working harder on search the coordinates and come up with the idea in general). + If you take a picture of find $100 and you will be in a Russian show (if you want) as the lucky ones. You will be into TV

Have a good day!
Last edited by Berc; Dec 11, 2013 at 12:03 PM.
Why no one? No one live in this cities or dont believe me? Okay, here is vid (look at 44 - 76 second) :

Now I came up with the idea nova, I can check the location of the $100 in your town , very good chance if you have a tourist town.

Or just tell us what you think about this idea in general, I'm wondering your opinion.
Last edited by Berc; Nov 17, 2013 at 10:39 AM.
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
it probaby because nobody lives on the city
yo , if you have the coordinate on jakarta , tell me . i'll find it

I checked, not there.

Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
How do you know the coordinates?

They used to be in the public domain (inter.ua if i remember correctly) until it is closed (not this the site closed, but deleted all info about this), now it's not there. Part of this I have save, and sometimes I find info in forums/VK/Facebook. But you it does not help, you need to know Russian well for this (described many info in video with Russian lang).
I have friends in Dubai.
If you PM me the coordinates I might send it to them.
I hope my friends are honest.

Also,
Any coordinates in the Philippines?
Master of the arcane arts