Toribash
Original Post
Introducing myself
Hey,my name is Connor I am 12 years old I like toribash and I'm check the forums everyday I'm a white belt but on my old account I was green belt I would like to join a clan so if you want you don't have to invite me and I'll join but I'm going to get better trust me. My best friend is chrisabin2 who you may know so thanx and plz invite me you mite think I suck balls but I don't so plz invite me
We'll hi Connor nice to see you back you back in toribash. Me best friend *starts dancing* we'll I am happy to see you active and I would like to see you grow into a good player if you want any questions just private message me
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
Hia, keep up playing and posting and the clans might come to you.
Btw, your name Connorsk8, could be understood like "con-norsk8" norsk meaning Norwegian in Norwegian, both the language and the people. Saying this because my Norwegian fellow players probably going to ask if you are Norwegian.
Enjoy the game and the forums mate 8 J
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Originally Posted by connorsk8 View Post
thanx

All you had to do was type 'k' but you had to type 'x' just to be grammatically incorrect! *eye twitch*
Welcome to the forums I guess.
My pet rock died today.
Welcome, connorsk8 to the Toribash Community!
If you need anything, anything at all, feel free to message me.
:)
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]