Toribash
Original Post
New to this forum
Hey everyone,

My name is Allen, I am a traveler by choice, an explorer by nature and a developer by profession. Currently I am working for a company named Hotelsmoon.com and I work for them as a marketer. I am here to share fun stories and helpful tips from his personal experience.

Hope you all are going to welcome me here!

Thanks!
Originally Posted by Allenbrayan View Post
Hey everyone,

My name is Allen, I am a traveler by choice, an explorer by nature and a developer by profession. Currently I am working for a company named Hotelsmoon.com and I work for them as a marketer. I am here to share fun stories and helpful tips from his personal experience.

Hope you all are going to welcome me here!

Thanks!

Welcome a board member!
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
welcome to tb i recommend reading all rules before posting anywhere we have a good community but have lots of rules need to know anything pm me ill do my best to help
I still take texture requests for usd
welcome ;) enjoy your stay
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As said earlier, read the rules and hangout with the right and cool people. Got a question? Pm me .
Modo Bestia
Hey man, welcome to Toribash. I hope everyone goes swell. I feel like you won't have any trouble finding what you need, but if you have any questions you can shoot me a PM if you want.