Toribash
Well, the split was nice. I think you could have relaxed a few more joints and contracted the elbow sooner to give it a more fluid feel and probably a bit more umph. The decap I wasnt so hot on. After slowing it down I noticed that your arm ghosted through your leg...not a HUGE deal, but not really cool either. Also it was grabby, and hard to tell what actually caused the decap.

It WAS a creative replay though, and I think with a bit more tuning, it could be a really good one.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Well, the split was nice. I think you could have relaxed a few more joints and contracted the elbow sooner to give it a more fluid feel and probably a bit more umph. The decap I wasnt so hot on. After slowing it down I noticed that your arm ghosted through your leg...not a HUGE deal, but not really cool either. Also it was grabby, and hard to tell what actually caused the decap.

It WAS a creative replay though, and I think with a bit more tuning, it could be a really good one.

You didn't see me twist his body and pull his head off? I grabbed his head, contracted both elbows and as soon as the head fell off I let go. It looks weird but look at my right hand next time.