Toribash
Original Post
[Vid]Pirate's Shader Orgy 2

It's processing, and I don't want to wait until it stops. So I'll just leave this here.

It should be in HD on youtube.

"I started to get bored near the end, so I collaborated with Rutzor to get the ending, I think it doesn't fit but at least it isn't boring. Video severely lacks near the end, editing, effects, etc. I forgot to fast forward a replay too, but damn am I bored of working on this.

Ok then.."

Oh, and I got way too many replays too so there's a big chance you weren't in it. :P

Go ahead and destroy me fellow video makers, I criticize a lot, but I don't deliver.

List of shaders, 1st to last:

bluerise (I think)
desert
newdesert
gaiaphar
elfrise
early
vampardox
evil
(pi-rat)default
dama
midocean
nox_vamp
elfphar
insp
dragrise
vampardox(again)
(all should be on the .zip attached)

Editor note; I don't really like it, I want to be perfect but I don't know how -,- I couldn't get something in the first few seconds of the countdown.. um ending was sort of cut off, abrupt, still lacks some effects.. etc..
Attached Files
loon.zip (4.5 KB, 16 views)
you told me its an epic effect..lemme get the irc convo up :P

[18:08] <Rutz> you might be able to download and tell me what you think BEFORE i'm having dinner :P
[18:08] <pirate> k will hurry
[18:10] <pirate> EPIC
[18:10] <pirate> i fucking love you

enough said, i love you too :P

Nice one btw
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
you told me its an epic effect..lemme get the irc convo up :P

[18:08] <Rutz> you might be able to download and tell me what you think BEFORE i'm having dinner :P
[18:08] <pirate> k will hurry
[18:10] <pirate> EPIC
[18:10] <pirate> i fucking love you

enough said, i love you too :P

Nice one btw

Nah i didn't mean your ending, i meant the ending of the edited replays. with the techno song
pretty nice try, i lost interest part through though, the replays are a bit boring tbh. To add to this, it isnt up-tempo enough for my liking, but thats just personal preference. I cant help but compare it to the first shader orgy, which im afraid it just doesnt match up to. Saying his, i did like it!

7/10
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Bonus:
Shaders: Simply beautiful, can't wait to try them ingame, u did a great job there, i noticed that they somtimes even fit player's textures, dunno if it was planned.
Replays: They were all "movie quality" like oracle said, noone of them really blew my mind, but you still choose good stuff, apart the one of the non textured guy with dq on, i didn't like that one.
Music: That song perfectly fits the style of the vid, it's not boring and u did a great job on the synch (i loved how the blood synchs with the music in the intro)
Cam angles: they were just epic.

Malus:
You have already found them: some rough scene changes, no effects, little attention given to transition, the end doesn't fit the shape of the rest of the vid.

Not perfect, but still an 8,5/10

Now i have 2 questions for u:
Why do i appear with 2 diffrent texture sets?
Can you post a downloadable hq please?
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Was average. The abrupt camera angle changes were not that good, and as far as effects go, there's nothing I haven't already seen. You must've been very lazy for the intro since it's the same as in your first shader video. 7/10

wait, scratch that. Ending was pretty awesome and original.

7.1/10

jk. 8/10
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Originally Posted by DarkEnergy View Post
Was average. The abrupt camera angle changes were not that good, and as far as effects go, there's nothing I haven't already seen. You must've been very lazy for the intro since it's the same as in your first shader video. 7/10

wait, scratch that. Ending was pretty awesome and original.

7.1/10

jk. 8/10

No you don't have to be nice, it's a seven.

Intro i did the same since I knew the rest wouldn't be, sort of an oldschool feel to it since it was the same, yeah screw effects, probably would be better without them but I like it to look clean. And yes Rutz made my vid better :P

keep the criticism coming, I know i deserve it.

lets say if this video was an article of clothing, the shirt would fit perfect but the cuff's are too big, i buttoned it wrong,and my tie is a bandana. And I was hit by a car... and i'm high.
Last edited by Pirate_old; Apr 17, 2009 at 01:44 AM.