Toribash
Original Post
Favorite TV-Series?
Title says it all: What's your favorite TV-Series?

My favorite sitcom would definitely be Friends. I'm rewatching the whole thing and laughing my ass of at every episode.

I'm not that much into series other than sitcoms, but I really enjoy Game of Thrones and I loved the first two seasons of prison break.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
so no one told you life was gonna be this waaay *clap clap clap clap*

I agree with you, friends was/is/will continue to be the best show that ever was.
Your pal,
crith
Originally Posted by chrisfinne View Post
so no one told you life was gonna be this waaay *clap clap clap clap*

I agree with you, friends was/is/will continue to be the best show that ever was.

This.
I mean, they kept the high standard of the show for ten years. And then the perfect final...Could it BE any better?

Also...Your job's a joke, you're broke, you're love life's DOA.
Last edited by bigGrin; Nov 27, 2012 at 11:20 PM.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
Tosh.0

Also Futurama and to catch a predator. Maybe walking dead when I'm in the mood, even though I hate how whiny and bitchy all the characters are.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Mine is the tv series called ~ The Unit.
That's the best show ever :3 If you're the type of person into military shows.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Haven't seen that show in a while. Loved every second of it. Thanks for reminding me of its existence.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I'll check The Unit out. Is it anything like Generation Kill (that show was powerful)?
My fav's probably Peep Show or maybe Beck (anime). Also, Fresh Meat's been pretty great recently.