Ranking
Original Post
Transformers 4 "New Trilogy" [Good/Bad]
Hey guys, so as most of the people already know about the Transformers Series. In my opinion all the past ones have been quite good (not so fond of Transformers 2). This next Transformers is going to be totally different. The same actors are no longer in it and it takes place 4 years after the Chicago attacking. The New stars of the movie are going to be Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, and Jack Reynor.
The question/discussion I purpose for you is... Do you think that Transformers 4 and the "new trilogy" that it is purposed to is going to be any good? With the new/different actors, different story line, and just the movie itself.
My Opinion:

In my opinion, I think this is going to be a great movie. Maybe not as good as the first or the third, but still pretty epic. Micheal Bay has a way of making movies great with his imagination. He puts a lot of work (along with the whole cast and crew) into each and every one of the movies. I am a little disappointed that the old actors are not going to be coming back. I don't even think that they are going to make a single appearance, which is, in my opinion, very sad. I really liked the actors, they were great and awesome. I wanted the story to go on, the connection between Bumblebee and Sam was very nice and shown throughout all the past movies. I am a little disappointed about that but excited about the "new trilogy" and want to see what it will provide. The movie has a nice set out date to be around the summer of 2014, although it is still in planning (Even before the filming). Overall, I think this movie should be just as good as the others. Hopefully.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
If the same guy "Sam" will stay leading the fight and the same people in the Army will stay helping him, I would say it would be cool because they are showing really good in the movie in acting but if some other people, I would say it sucks.
All films by Michael bay are stupid, have no plot, and are just full of explosions.

Yes I hate his directing style, but that's just IMO, I had a film class in 8th grade and we learned a lot about not using cgi to make a good movie
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Transformers is pretty cool, but Marky Mark? Really? He doesn't seem Transformers material, but I guess I haven't seen the atmosphere of the movie yet, so I'll wait and see.

Retake the class and try making a transformer movie that doesn't elude to the autobots and actually shows them. Oh, wait? You can't without making it a 2013 godzilla shit film. You're becoming unto the future. Learn to wield CGI, Learn to like it. Purely Live-Action Films won't exist for much longer as we are coming close to perfecting CGI.

Also they do have a plot, you're just ignorant and chose not to see the storyline. Sure the movies aren't the good, but doesn't mean you can throw up your ignorant biased opinions your teacher just so happened to give you.

Tell me, Why do you hate his directing style? You probably hate something that has next to nothing to do with Michael. I bet you had no idea he was the guy who did Bad Boys, Armageddon and Pearl Harbor.

God, I love movies. Also dude, Shia isn't that good of an actor at all, Marky Mark can act pies around him.
Last edited by T0ribush; Jan 12, 2013 at 09:29 PM.
Shia may not be the best actor compared to Mark, but the movie built a relationship around him. Building that relationship and just ending it right there like it did wasn't really the exact way to go in my opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Wow, no joke at all I'm looking forward to these, and with the New-Star wars trilogy I'm all set for the movies! Can't wait to see what'l happen.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I love Transformers trilogy, my favorite movies after Fast and Furious movies.
I hope that will not do the fourth because I'm afraid they will make a movie ugliest the others, thus ruining the other masterpieces.
Last edited by 2010simoDK; Jan 21, 2013 at 01:36 AM.
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better