Toribash
Original Post
(Uber) Recruitment
1. Name:
2. Belt: (Minimum Brown)
3. Age:
4. Any talking programs (Skype/Steam ect)
5. GMT:
6. Country:
7. How active in game and forum:

Freeform only or else auto denied

First off, you already know i'm in the clan. But I want to do more than art. (Join Clan Wars etc)

Hey, my name is GDarkness! Everywhere else than Toribash my name is Kewltray.
My Belt is 2nd Dan Black Belt, but I haven't really played that much recently. Right now i'm more at a Black Belt's skill level.
I am 13 years old, turning 14 this year.
I have Skype, and Steam. I'm also able to use Teamspeak.
If you ever want to add me on Steam then here. http://steamcommunity.com/id/kewltray
My time zone is CEST, which is 2 hours ahead of GMT. I also use 24 hour time format. So if I ever say 16:00 instead of 4:00 PM then you know why.
I live in Norway.
I'd probably be more active on the forum than on the game. I'm able to put alot of hours into the forum. The reason i'm not active on Toribash is because nothing has happened recently. But if we can get this clan going, i'd probably play for clan wars and events.

Thanks for reading!
I like cakemen. That's my signature.
:)
Originally Posted by GDarkness View Post
First off, you already know i'm in the clan. But I want to do more than art. (Join Clan Wars etc)

Hey, my name is GDarkness! Everywhere else than Toribash my name is Kewltray.
My Belt is 2nd Dan Black Belt, but I haven't really played that much recently. Right now i'm more at a Black Belt's skill level.
I am 13 years old, turning 14 this year.
I have Skype, and Steam. I'm also able to use Teamspeak.
If you ever want to add me on Steam then here. http://steamcommunity.com/id/kewltray
My time zone is CEST, which is 2 hours ahead of GMT. I also use 24 hour time format. So if I ever say 16:00 instead of 4:00 PM then you know why.
I live in Norway.
I'd probably be more active on the forum than on the game. I'm able to put alot of hours into the forum. The reason i'm not active on Toribash is because nothing has happened recently. But if we can get this clan going, i'd probably play for clan wars and events.

Thanks for reading!

you are accepted!.

My name is Hillarry Ranggie.Im from Malaysia and dont hate me pls.My Belt is a Black Belt.My Age is 14 almost to 15 year old

You can contact me or add me at skype and my skype name is Hillary Ranggie,my gamer tag hillary124

im so active at checking a forum and read all the rules
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
you are accepted!.

Swee, I remember you from my days as iPortal.
Please, for the love of god, don't accept this "Hillary" idiot.
He/she just applied for (Sting). It's stupid as fuck.
Nobody gets my references.
Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon!