Toribash
Original Post
Claxor's custom POV-Ray .inc file shop
Okay, if you want an .inc, explain to me in as much detail as you can how it should look, and I'll try to make it for you. I can do both simple "change color of stuff" .inc files, very cheap, or I can do more advanced stuff, at a price ofcourse

Since the more advanced .incs can take some time to model, your file may have to wait a little while before it's done. Also, since it's summer and all, I'm not exactly at home all day :P, but it shouldn't take TOO long for your .inc file to be made.

Even if you think your .inc file can't be done, ask me. You never know ;)

Some examples of previous files I made
Remember, these pictures are very low quality, the high quality renders look much better

Also, FIRST SIMPLE ONE IS FREE! (simple mean pretty much just changing colors and stuff of things, not modeling an enviroment )

Last edited by claxor; Jul 7, 2007 at 01:32 PM.
Can I have a simple one? (Free right?) just a .inc, with this image as a texture for all the body parts.

The floor and sky can be whatever colour. Is that still considered simple? If not how much would it cost?
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
Can I have a simple one? (Free right?) just a .inc, with this image as a texture for all the body parts.

The floor and sky can be whatever colour. Is that still considered simple? If not how much would it cost?

When you say body-parts, do you mean joints, head, hands and all that as well?
Originally Posted by claxor View Post
When you say body-parts, do you mean joints, head, hands and all that as well?

He said ALL body-parts.
Isn't hands, joints and head body-parts? :P
well yeah that is what I meant.....but that's not what i thought it would look like. xD Here's another two images, can you use this one as the joints, the head, and this for the feet and hands?
Just a suggestion. Maybe, claxor, you could try changing the background color, that would probably help.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
Yeah, it would look much brighter if it wasn't on a black backdrop.
Or perhaps add a light source.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸