Toribash
Original Post
-^{Decashine's Replays n' Stuff}^-
Welcome to my replay thread filled with amateur replays that are nothing compared to everyone. Most things will be madmans and sparring here, but I might post some miscellaneous doodads later. Anyway, have fun watching or something :x(I sometimes question why it's "madmans" not "madmen" :l)
Attached Files
Decashine - One By One.rpl (124.2 KB, 8 views)
Deca9th Spar.rpl (817.9 KB, 4 views)
Decashine - Bbz.rpl (331.6 KB, 4 views)
KANKRI: N9! N9, st9p. D9n't t9uch me, I g9t it!
Decashine - Madman's Content: I don't really call a footmod a madman because the joints Dm easy.

Decashine - One By One: If you can you can put more pusure in that first kick to Dm more.
That other kick maybe you can aim it in a way to hit more joints and Dm more. The Dm Grab was okay but instead of dming it by the grab, grab it another way and kick it and see if you can do a little more Dm.
Also I Have no idea how you Dm the head. And the pose could be done quicker.

Decashine - The Madman Returns: and again I dont really call a footmod a madman but I guess its good for a start. But you lost your leg.....

*requesting Cnc?
Replay thread

Just made...

A footmod? Do you mean the mod footmod? Or is it a move or something? Because this was done on classic.

Dunno what a Cnc is, sort of a noob even though I've been around since '10. :l

Decashine - One by One: Thanks for the advice! I'll see if I can make another edit and fix it up a bit.

Decashine - The Madman Returns: I think I see a way I could do that without losing a leg. Hm. Thanks again for the advice!

And now, a little madman-maybe sort-of thing that managed to happen on SP, and the original DM that I got that I used to inspire it, and also another spar with Uke:
Attached Files
decaheadthing.rpl (38.6 KB, 4 views)
Decashine - Spar #1.rpl (290.9 KB, 3 views)
KANKRI: N9! N9, st9p. D9n't t9uch me, I g9t it!