Toribash
Original Post
Clean backwards decap + overpowered skeet
Been fooling around to make a video and these are two of the replays i used...

Enjoy

Edit: Second replay has been hacked, do not try it at home!
Last edited by Fluttershy; Dec 28, 2013 at 09:56 PM.
That skeet is obviously hacked...
It would be nearly impossible to get a decap with a skeet like that with 100 dismemberthreshold (checked the textfile). Pressing E a frame before the decap occurs doesn't yeild a decap either.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
That skeet is obviously hacked...
It would be nearly impossible to get a decap with a skeet like that with 100 dismemberthreshold (checked the textfile). Pressing E a frame before the decap occurs doesn't yeild a decap either.

Did you really expect a decap at that speed? No offense, but if dmthreshold was lowered i would have broken my leg only by rising it, so it HAD to be hacked

Edit: Is there a rule against hacked replays?
Last edited by Fluttershy; Jan 29, 2013 at 08:48 PM.
Originally Posted by TFguy View Post
Did you really expect a decap at that speed? No offense, but if dmthreshold was lowered i would have broken my leg only by rising it, so it HAD to be hacked

Edit: Is there a rule against hacked replays?

No, hacked replays are fine. But they're generally looked down upon in events and world records. It would have been fine if you stated that the replay was hacked in your post
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
No, hacked replays are fine. But they're generally looked down upon in events and world records. It would have been fine if you stated that the replay was hacked in your post

Oh, i wasn't trying to break a record or anything, just filled space because i thought a single replay (kick) was a bit poor. Editing the post in a sec