Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
(Saki) Club Initation
S A K I

Hey there! I assume you are here because you are interested in joining the club. Let me tell you some things about my club first. Saki is a group for people who love anime, music, fun, anime, music, fun, anime, fun music etc... If you are into those things then you are at the right place. Your application will be looked over well by me and the members. Please make it as detailed as you can about the basics of yourself and what you are into. I hope to see you on our club room floor wearing a sexy revealing outfit waiting for...wrong chat hehe.
i am here because i love anime music and fun and the clan tag you have is awesome i would like to join your clan i am into action adventure and horror anime. i like all music apart from (Justin)

i am 20 years old.

i live in the united kingdom.

i have been playing games from the age of 13.

i have been in a lot of clans on toribash and know how to help run a clan (i would not have left the clans but for the fact that they died from bad leadership ie the clan leaders started demanding donations from all in the clan...)
Last edited by ggboyAT; Jan 14, 2015 at 04:07 PM.
That app was awful, I want to see a lot more effort then what you just gave us.

Try again man.

I want to see hobbies. interests and what mods you can play things along those lines.
If you are struggling to create an app. Here is an example of what we are looking for;

Hey there Saki! I was invited a long time ago an opportunity to join this clan back when it was (Soak) but I turned it down. Now I see clubleader (Kradel) is trying to revive the clan with a new purpose which is good. So, without further ado:

My real name is (name) and I am quite interested in some anime. I would say my favourite are (favourite anime). Being (age), I find it hard to have time to watch anime so I only watch a few episodes of an anime a week. Based on my favourite anime selections, you can see I am into comedy anime. I am not a fan of serious anime.

For music, I listen to anything that sounds good to my ears but my main favorite genres are chill and trap. Chill is just so soothing and outright beautiful to listen to. I always listen to chill and I have even started making my own: (link to site). Trap is like the opposite of chill but I also like listening to that rave style music. Personally, my top three trap artists have to be (artist names). I don't have a favourite artist for chill because they all sound amazing.

Any who, thank you for reading. I hope I pass the club initiation and I have no issue with being on the club floor, practically naked with...oh you said that was a different chat.