Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
(Tau) Recruitment

Rules of our clan
*Be respectful and follow the rules of Toribash.
*Maintain activity in the clan through various ways.
*Display maturity and good sportsmanship.
*Always strive to imrove yourself.
*Be a good representative of our clan.

Application Guideline
Name:
Steam Name (optional):
Skype Name (optional):
Why do you want to join (go into detail!):
What can you offer Tau Dynasty? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.):
Something interesting about you:
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't:
Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?:
Previous clans?:
Time zone:
Previous names/alt accounts?:
In-game activity on a scale of 1-10:
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10:
Please Type "Tau Dynasty is the best" as creatively possible 3 times:
Player card (optional... but recommended):
We do not require any replays, although it is recommended that you put at least 2 replays if your skill is in game related. Please do not post anymore than 7 replays.

This application is just a guideline... If you would rather create a different format of an application, feel free to do so!
Anyone is welcome to apply, even if you don't meet the requirements.
Just know that you have a much better chance if you meet our standards!

Please make your application look professional.

Example Appliction

Once your app has been posted, we as a clan will vote to decide on your fate! Keep in mind if you're not active, lying on your application, being rude, not typing "Tau Dynasty is the best" 3 times, involved in any toribash related shady activity, ect... you are subject to being auto-denied/kicked from Tau Dynasty.
Togo, the lead recruiter, has the right to auto-accept/auto-deny any person applying for the clan.

Good luck on applying!
Last edited by togo; Jan 20, 2015 at 03:09 AM.
Hello, i am NuggetSor I want to join this clan because i think its cool and stuff lol
Humor in a way lol Heres a joke Boy: Wanna hear a joke girl: Im alredy looking at one. , Im abolutely Not Rich in this game , And i dont know any one in the clan Previously i was in (IF) My alt is Ahhwolf In game activity 9-10 Forum activity 5-10 Tau Dynasty Is the best
Hi
Name: k0l0rz
Belt (2nd Dan Black Belt or higher): Blue Belt.
Steam Name (optional): -
Skype Name (optional): -
Why do you want to join (go into detail!): I want to join because i'm tired of the normal clans, i need something like (Tau).
What can you offer Tau Dynasty? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.):I can offer skills, I am good at Aikido and Greykido, i concentrated more on these types of game.
Something interesting about you: I beat ConCon19 and im not very good with English.
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: I'm not the real k0l0rz, I chose this nickname by which i liked, i didn't know has a Kolorz which was much more pro than me.
Do you know someone in the .clan/recommended by someone?: Nope...
Previous clans?: Shogun, Ice Cream, Godly, BadCo and Ascend
Time zone: GMT -3
Previous names/alt accounts?: Falcon564 (Black Belt)
In-game activity on a scale of 1-10: 9
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10: 5
Please Type "Tau Dynasty is the best" as creatively possible 3 times:
Player card (optional... but recommended):

Tau Dynasty is the best

Tau Dynasty is the best

Tau Dynasty is the best

We do not require any replays, although it is recommended that you put at least 2 replays if your skill is in game related. Please do not post anymore than 7 replays.
Attached Files
lelelele32.rpl (58.2 KB, 2 views)
concon2.rpl (35.7 KB, 2 views)
owyeah2.rpl (62.8 KB, 2 views)
I'm not sure. I was lead to think he was the real Kolorz. As I didn't read the message properly. Why were you kicked or Leave The 4 clans?
i leave the other clans but they do nothing, i was looking for something more active, and Ice Cream, Shonen and Ascend clans were dead, so I preferred to go and find a much more active clan
Your Belt is very low, And Honestly, You aren't skilled in anything that we need, You aren't "Great" ingame. So The best you'd be able to do in our clan is be a member.
If any Clan mod is online, Please, Close this thread, I am the leader of (Tau) And Togo, My Co leader, Well, Ex coleader, Was banned, I have a few things I need to change with the recruitment page, So I need this closed, As I'm remaking it, So I can edit things.