Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex] Teh Internetz
Ok guys, So recently you may have seen a set request I made under requests. Well I started making pieces myself and pretty much made the whole set. The only 2 parts in this set not made by me are the nyan cat thigh (toxico21) and the left leg (Noobie - though i edited it quite a bit)

The original idea came to me to make an original set based on the internet with meme's and other important things on the internet. I ended up including a few toribash things like itchy right foot and Llama luck. Originally the head was going to be an internet browser like chrome or Mozilla but i think that would make the set too busy.

Original Plan:

Plan

Final Result:

/dl me ingame to have a better look.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

woah ! What the fuck ! Very very nice texture, i love the ideas of this texture, just need a head texture and perfect ! 9/10. but where is twitter ?
-----
EDIT : not see the head texture
Last edited by toriabiz; Aug 20, 2011 at 06:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Download me to see everything Twitter is on the arm. Also there is a head texture. It's a remade tori texture. I think a browser head would be too busy. But I am waiting to see if anybody can provide a good one.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.