Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
How Do I Get Someone's IP Address?
I need to get the IP address for user: Bastard, formerly Throbulato. He actually sent me a virus as he had threatened, but I thought he was full of shit. Turns out he wasnt, and now i need to know how to get his IP adress so that I can get some authorities on that loser.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
You could always PM a mod... but they usually don't give out IP's, although in this case it might be an exception.
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
I need to get the IP address for user: Bastard, formerly Throbulato. He actually sent me a virus as he had threatened, but I thought he was full of shit. Turns out he wasnt, and now i need to know how to get his IP adress so that I can get some authorities on that loser.

you don't know it was necessarily him...

don't do something stupid on a "hunch"
Now with 100% less angst
well, gee he threatens in detail, of exactly the kind of virus i got, so im pretty sure about my "hunch" =P
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Tiebasher, if you don't stop being a moron I'll ban you.

Thanks.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
lollerskates =DD

For OP, get a decent antivirus and a firewall-application, which logs your internet activity, all the connected IP's and stuff. From there you'll see who has tried to connect to your PC. I don't believe this guy you are talking about has sent you anything, or then you are using some crappy windows 98 with no updates and stuff.