Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Decapprize
So i was in a server novixel was hosting
The decapprize was 32k and i Decapped ZMovement [blue belt]
And the head was flying in the air about to hit the ground but then novixel reseted the match and i didnt get the 32k...
Ask ZMovement or anyone who was in the server I did not cheat.

Regards.
eh
I was there, i dont think that CrAzY cheated, but i was there and he did reset when the head was close.

(worthless)
pacquiao
Screenshot proof > getting a friend to vouch for you.

Sometimes people lie for others. So basically without proof nothing can be done for you. (As said by the GM team) But if you do happen to have proof, post a thread in the scam reports section.
Flunked said... I didnt get a pic but i can get some people who were there and saw me decap him.
One of them was pwns and also coolgabe and wrap if you need I can get them to agree with me. I did not cheat.
eh
Originally Posted by Th3CrAzY View Post
Flunked said... I didnt get a pic but i can get some people who were there and saw me decap him.
One of them was pwns and also coolgabe and wrap if you need I can get them to agree with me. I did not cheat.

Again... People's word won't be trusted and cannot be used as proof because of such. You could get half the community to agree and nothing will be done. Sorry mate.
Moderators can pm people who were there and ask them personally! I havent told anyone.
All I want to do is proove that I didnt cheat to novixel. Mods can check or IP's for a match if they want. I did not cheat and I woukd like to have that 32k. GM's can pm HIM cause I'm not talking to that greedy bastard.
eh
Originally Posted by Th3CrAzY View Post
Le bump.

You can't get anything without screenshots, might as well close this.