Ranking
Original Post
Urgent question! -_-
so for the past couple weeks my toribash has been glitching out in free play mode...like when i would play a mod, the next mod i play, the player locations and everthing are the same, putting them in the wrong spot in the mod.

example- if im in a very high mod and i move to one on the ground (judo) they are still very high, and all the settings are the same. this happens some times and sometimes it starts working, any ideas about what this is?
-----
another recent problem is the relax and hold arernt working, it just shows the contract and then goes to extend, then goes back to contract
Last edited by matarika; Jun 23, 2013 at 03:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Try changing the playerpos around in the settings to fix that.

And to fix the extend/contract just go to Settings > Options and change the Mouse Buttons option to 1.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
ok and every time i change the player position its stuck there now. like every mod i go to the player positions are stuck there from when i changed it, and other times, the player position wont even change when i change it. and also my game keeps crashing when ever im on a mod too long
-----
and what happen the classic mod, because thats gone also...see i never experienced any of these problems, until maybe a week after i downloaded the most recent update for toribash 4.4 i believe?
Last edited by matarika; Jun 23, 2013 at 03:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Uncheck a... "remember game rules" on options.

Or reinstall Toribash? I have Toribash and I don't have this problem so that should fix it.
remember game rules is already off, and i have tried re-installing but it seems to keep doing it
-----
its has nothin to do with the settings cuz i tried putting alot of things on, and i tried taking almost everything off, same stuff
-----
i have none of these problems on multiplayer tho
Last edited by matarika; Jun 23, 2013 at 04:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Try deleting the toribash folder itself then re-installing it. Then uncheck the "Remember game rules" box.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
and what happen the classic mod, because thats gone also..

the classic mod for freeplay is default.tbm, not classic.tbm.
i redownloaded the game, everything worked well for a couple mods, but then it stopped working and the location of my players were in the wrong place again.
try deleting all the old versions, and the current one. keep an older version, rename it from toribash(version here) to just Toribash, and download the new version and when it asks what folder to save it in rename that to just Toribash with out a version number,when it asks to overwrite say yes, and it should work.
I have this problem often, here's what I do to resolve it:

When that glitch happens, I change the mod to another mod, and go back to the mod that was previously glitched. It usually sorts itself out from there.

If classic is glitched, change the mod to something else, and then type /set mod classic

Hope it resolves your problem.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?