Toribash
Original Post
Ping trick in final matches of 750 Aikido Tourney
A very long time in 750 Aikido Tourney room was if someone pinged/or disconnected after lockdown he lost his place queue and need to wait untill starting next tourney. In last times that was fixed and someone who pinged or disconnected can return in tourney even is lockdown already won. And guess
what ? There are episodes when someone in match (semifinal or quatrofinal) gonna lose for sure this guy suddenly pinged, connecting again and now this guy in final. I dont know how they ping out but here we have improved kind of ragequit (not in all cases of course). You have to return to the previous to the
situation where if someone disconnected his cannot enter again in queue in untill
lockdown is off. At least for 750/500 Tourney rooms.
i talking about specific tourneys 750/500 tc rooms. And I not talking about quiting in final (classic ragequit)
im talking about pinging one oretwo games before. And as I know it wasnt before - if pinged u not return.
Last edited by IIIIIIIIIII; Jun 25, 2013 at 10:00 PM.
I believe it was meant to be like that, however if they unplugged their wifi from the wall just so they can ping right before they lose, might not be considered a glitch. Sometimes they ping and are allowed to re-enter.