Toribash
Original Post
Blast off high jump
Hey guys.. first time posting on forums, but been playin for a week now with some awesome progress thanks to all the faqs and players... but now i got a problem. i searched it all over for an hour now but i cant find out how to check height of my torso jump... i tried the pause and "i" for debug but nothing came up... i got no diff mods or scripts running so that might be the issue, but could someone tell me i this is anywhere close to a record or not??
the worst part is i dont even know how high i jumped... again if u could please tell me it would be much appreciated...

2a. BLAST-OFF.rpl
22.31 meters high.
Welcome to the forums!
By the way, it is a record, because nobody ever thought of a highest torso record.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
crud.. nothing shows up, although now it says altimeter on... sorry again im a newb at the ingame commands...

YES!!!! WHAHOO!!!! RECORD!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Btw thanks latenitekid, i still cant figure out how to measure it myself.. lol

well.. now off to work..
Last edited by degosaithe; Nov 17, 2007 at 11:24 PM.
i think it's slightly stupid if it's lower than the record for a whole uke in the air, but then again, i don't know if it is lower than that.

the replay, if rated for style alone, is slightly bland
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
sorry guys.. i was informed of my mistake, seems my dismemberment was at 50... i completely forgot that night that i was experimenting and set it to that, normally i have it at 100 but damn it, i need to dload that program that lets u replay the replay backwards.. ... i really didnt mean to offend, or make anyone feel negative towards me... sorry again...
If you have ever been interested in guns, then learn the right way, read up on them from experts. Remember, the best firearm is in hands of a man who can use it safely and well, Http://www.nationalgunforum.com, your place for questions and answers, not to mention friendly people!
Originally Posted by degosaithe View Post
sorry guys.. i was informed of my mistake, seems my dismemberment was at 50... i completely forgot that night that i was experimenting and set it to that, normally i have it at 100 but damn it, i need to dload that program that lets u replay the replay backwards.. ... i really didnt mean to offend, or make anyone feel negative towards me... sorry again...

Sorry, I couldn't read any of that.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Originally Posted by latenitekid View Post
By the way, it is a record, because nobody ever thought of a highest torso record.

I wish people would stop making up things like this.
<hampa> that is insane http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9896
Apparently having a life means to accomplish nothing.