Hai Guiz
(Hey guys!)

Welcome to my replay thread
I will post spars here whenever I spar

Enjoy

CnC is WELCOME and APPRECIATED!!

Note, this is my one of my first spars :3
Attached Files
Spar with Silent.rpl (476.8 KB, 40 views)
Last edited by Donut; Aug 29, 2012 at 07:22 PM.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Just gonna put this in the Multiplayer board.

And while I'm at it, i'll give you some cnc for that one :]

After a slow start it actually got quite interesting to watch.
After he (I'm sure accidently) ran away you made a great, fast comeback and i can see you tried to make it realistic when you got hit.
When you set up for jumps, i was surprised, they were always very quick, perhaps rushed in places?
I do that all the time when sparring too, not that i spar much, but when i go to do a jump, i get go fever when i could do with waiting a few more turns to get in position.
some of the landing were pretty good, it's something i find tricky to get the hang of nd your kicks were good.
If i were to suggest thing to improve it'd be to try and stop that "jump fever", improvise a new starter, that one's often used and can make the start rather slow, as i said.
Also with your landing, maybe try and get a more upright position if possible, i know it's hard but when it's done you can then try some running again as opposed to jumping, which can look really nice.

EDIT: Also, near the start i notice you extend your elbows and knees for long periods of time, that can sometimes look a tad sloppy when sparring due to the realism nature of the replay. might wanna relax up a bit ;]
Last edited by Erth; Sep 1, 2012 at 03:31 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Thanks Erth for the cnc, I have noticed that I do rush things in jump and agree that it should definitly be worked on.
The landing thing i really hard, its even harder when you land in a low position and try to get back up so Ill definitly try this in y next spar, thanks for your feedback! Its really appreciated
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
I agree with Erth.
i don't really care about the run opener because that one is a very good one to get speed fast but you could have solved that tiny jump
when you started running by extending ankles and relaxing your knees and maybe pulling one of your legs forward sooner.

Also I've learned that instead of using your chest you can use your pecs to move the chest part which will give it much more fluid motion.
PM me with any and all questions
This thing about pecs actually touches on a really good point, something SWEX has tried to get me to do a few times, solid advice there.

It does better fluidity in a replay, also take what i've said with a pinch of salt, I'm not exactly a -30 man.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Right, thanks much guys! This advice will definitly be used wisely
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
Your beginning run started off a bit odd, and it looked strange how both your feet left the ground. (You should always have atleast one foot on the ground at all times during a run) It also looked strange due to keeping your pecs extended most of the run.
The first punch was nice, but I disliked how you scraped him. I think if you had thrown the punch over him, it would've looked much better.
The kick didn't flow in too well, and it caused you to go off balance. A set up for another punch would look nicer.
You went into a set up to launch forward, but it didn't look so good. It leaned a bit too much which caused it to look awkwardly positioned.
The next kick flowed in nicely, but a tad bit too slow.
Everything right after was off-balanced, and you stopped/slowed down your flow a couple of times.
The pose was decent.
Try to smooth out the way you execute your hits.
Stay on your feet a lot more. The help of your lumbar and glutes should fix your balance.