Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Cool. I like the remix, it's kinda weird.... But, just cool. Bytheway, the remix becomes a bit buggy. But still cool, 7/10.

btw, nice to have you online....
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
Cool. I like the remix, it's kinda weird.... But, just cool. Bytheway, the remix becomes a bit buggy. But still cool, 7/10.

btw, nice to have you online....

Can you elaborate a bit more? Might help me in the future.
The back music doesn't really rhymes with the song, and also you used to many loops. If your making this in a DJ program you can put some scratches and use only like 2-3 loops..... And still the weird thing is the back music.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
The back music doesn't really rhymes with the song, and also you used to many loops. If your making this in a DJ program you can put some scratches and use only like 2-3 loops..... And still the weird thing is the back music.

Ok for one, i don't use loops. All my stuff is made from scratch.
Second of all it's a remix, if it doesn't fit the vocals, then thats just your opinion and i respect that, it's not meant to be for everyone.

And it's not a djing program, it's called fl studios, a professional program producers use to make beats for artist and the type of music i make.
im loving this track idk what it is but im just loving this bro

one thing i'll like to mention is....kindof what the guy said the beat sounds like a 70-80 ish type of tempo and the lyrics are a tad bit faster so even though the lyrics are synch certain parts of it isn't synch like the lyrics in certain areas would get faster then the beat would so the best way to fix that would be to chop your lyrics up into small sections and station them to be synch all the way through the song =]......oh and try mastering your beat to like not rise over the lyrics so much because when pplz play it on better and bigger speakers it will have CRAZY static so master master master! =]...and what that guy meant was that when you listen to this track you can tell that that beat didnt go with that song originally and when you do remixes the whole aim is to try and make the beat fit in perfectly with every aspect of the song so that when ppl listen to it the beat would sound like the original beat you know?.....but all you need to do to fix that is master every sound with some compression on every sound including the lyrics.....raise the lyrics a bit also.....and lower that main like hard saw that you have in therelike 10 volumes it takes away from the other sounds.......and what he means by loops is that the beat sounds the same in every verse and chorus even the drum pattern is the same throughout the whole song basically mix your verse and chorus and drops up alot in every verse and chorus so it doesn't sound repetitive and like one huge loop you know

but over all this track has potential just small tweaks here and there and it would be a great remix =] 7/10
Last edited by tajuddin47; Jun 24, 2011 at 07:54 AM.
wanna spar? pm me =]
starts off with slowish lyrics
and beyond fast bass

then

slow bass.
fast lyrics.

even if it did keep to the count, my foot had no idea what beat to tap to

this kind of song wouldnt have been my first choice
would have much rather gone with a slower one.
slow can be sped up to match the pace, but fast songs dont really have that flexibility.

and the whine build up over the lyrics seemed a bit pointless, vocal tempo stayed the same, but you were building up the whine(not sure if you get what i mean by whine :S)

but the bass from 0:50 - 1:30 and 2:15 - 2:25 was riDONculous :o
heavy jams, ignite is still your boss song
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
i love it the song it makes me to make some idea for making some video toribash with that music

make it the bass is slow
and the lyric make it to be medium(standard)
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me