Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
free heads made by me.warning i am new a this
free heads made by me.warning i am new a this so they are kinda cheesy k
if you are gonna put these in 2.8 go to http://toribash.reversers.org/image2tga/ than upload them and rename them all head.tga once ur done with that than go to program files than to toribash 2.8 once open than go to custom than make a new folder for each head and put the head in the file. than open toribash and put in the name of the folder with the new head
Attached Images
zombie killa.gif (8.5 KB, 15 views)
helm-gated.gif (2.4 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by seamonkey; Oct 14, 2007 at 02:08 AM.
i'll take both for 5 tcs please?! they are awsome!
I'm not very active on Toribash but still love to play from time to time, this game is great!
Oh the irony.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
its when you post in a very old thread, for example someone made a message about a month ago. then after you hear it you reply to them.....
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
Oh the irony.

I cant stop laughing at that.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*