Toribash
Hope I'm not doing anything wrong here, but I don't think this is that bad. He called you it once, from what the evidence had shown. That and the conversation looked meaningless. I was once repeatedly called a negro in someones server.
beware
the goblin
i hate utterly hate racism. its fucked up that people in this day and age are still racist.......
-----
1 time or 10 times its still racist.
Last edited by spazrabit; Nov 7, 2011 at 10:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
f%#k with me and ill make you swallow a cow and $hit beef burgurs. born and bred with mad skills of chuck norris
The things people do over the internet is just stupid.

I bet you anything you wouldn't see this kid saying that word in real life.
Well, sad to say but you are not the one who decided who gets banned and for what reason.

Most likely get a warning seeing to how this is the first report of him mentioning the word.

Seeing to how he only said the word once I don't see it enough to be banned over but I am not a mod and I can't decided what will happen with him.
If you're going to bicker and argue or make the game generally unpleasant for each other, there's no use whining to us about it. On that note, support isn't where you seek revenge either. It is far more practical to move to a different server and not be dicks.

What we do deal with is people who are plain obnoxious and harass people.

I will have a word with this other guy too.