Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] Full Texture Set + Ground
The current set which i purchased from Pieladin i still currently enjoy but i want some variation so i can rotate between two. Here is the current one im using (So you can get an idea of the style i like):

Head: Maybe no eyes? Or intimidating demon ones.
Theme: Futuristic, Tribal
Colors: I'm not too picky on colors although i'm not a fan of bright colors. Any darker colors that blend with cheap forces / relaxes as i do not have enough TC to purchase forces and relaxes such as Demon Force etc.
Ispiration: Creator of my current texture set; Pieladin
Price: Willing to pay up to 50k.
Sorry for post again but i can't make the feet it won't look so details on it does you want it just default ??
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Sorry for post again but i can't make the feet it won't look so details on it does you want it just default ??

I'm not sure what you meant by that lmao, but if your saying you can't make the feet i was really hoping for a FULL set, all peices. but post it up anyways so i can take a look :P
I REALLY like it Death but CoKe also said he would take a shot at it so i wanna see what his is like aswell then i'll decide. What price range were you thinking about Death? . Also is there any other force that would look good with those textures death? cause as i said i cannot afford Demon force/relax.
Idk you decide :P you said 50k and up i bet this set does looks like 50k+ but i think qs can look good with it to let me try for ye.
Sorry for double post.
But does you like it liks this ?

Btw if you like it a other colour tell me.