Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
A glitch, but pretty cool
Let's see. I don't know if this has been talked about before, i never really look at the forums, but I was playing multiplayer and all of a sudden i could see my opponent's ghost along with my own. Now it wasn't showing his moves but i could see the normal "this is what would happen" type of thing the ghost shows. Now, this only happens when rapidly press the volume up button on my emachines keyboard, but once it is done it stays that way until the entire game is closed out. Like I said, I dont know if this is common thing that isn't a big deal but I thought I would share in case it wasn't.
Originally Posted by JeffreyL View Post
Let's see. I don't know if this has been talked about before, i never really look at the forums, but I was playing multiplayer and all of a sudden i could see my opponent's ghost along with my own. Now it wasn't showing his moves but i could see the normal "this is what would happen" type of thing the ghost shows. Now, this only happens when rapidly press the volume up button on my emachines keyboard, but once it is done it stays that way until the entire game is closed out. Like I said, I dont know if this is common thing that isn't a big deal but I thought I would share in case it wasn't.

No THIS isn't a glitch (besides your volume up thing WTF is THAT about? Geez)
But back in the day LONG AGO if you pressed 'B' after your opponent had already chosen their move you could see their move. So nobody ever pressed space unless they were a newb so the elite stayed elite and newbs were crushed. Sad story as it was patched roughly a month after I found out.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
I like that glitch =/
I loved to see the noobs fail D=
1.92 and going strong!

Yeah I started in 1.9x didn't buy the game until about November 16th, 2006 though.
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
thanks. Idk why my volume button does it though. Sigh, i remember playing single player a long time ago when i was too cheep to buy the game and never dreamed it would be free.
Originally Posted by JeffreyL View Post
thanks. Idk why my volume button does it though. Sigh, i remember playing single player a long time ago when i was too cheep to buy the game and never dreamed it would be free.

You're gonna hate me when I say this but...you could've played one of the 3 demo servers... you just couldn't keep a belt or have a head texture.
<m0om> <O >
<m0om> <O>