Ranking
Original Post
Saving joint colours for single player.
Some people have noticed, but others might not have, so this is here to let people know that you can change your joint colours in single player!

Customize player really is for player customisation now, as the 'save' button in the bottom left corner allows you to keep the joints, decals and everything else saved to your character's joints in singleplayer. So any colour can be your new look in your replays.

Oh and have you noticed the button at the top; 'decals'? Click it and you can add text to your schoulders and hands. So I could have something like TSR has pwnt you, on my shoulders and hands. Doesn't look as good as gradients in my opinion, but having bling on my hands is too good to pass up.

Try it out!
I made my self half demon half pure, even on the arms. On my hands it says: "Die", so the last thing an uke sees is what he is about to do.
currently you may notice that decals don't save to single player.
that will be changed in the future when text decals are fully released for purchase.

meanwhile, enjoy pimping your toris in single player mode =)

also, to reset your colors to the default, delete single.dat in data/script/customise
next update will add a reset button so you don't have to trouble yourself to open up your toribash folder. =)
Last edited by Yunn_old; Oct 30, 2007 at 12:21 PM. Reason: added tip for resetting colors